Skip to main content

I choose to trust him!

I'm sitting in OT Overview class with the SBS, and we're studying the book of Job. One truth stands out to my heart is that God is our real God whom we should trust with our whole heart. He can do all thing, everything is under his control, and his wisdom is greater than us as a human. His blessings and his love don't go along with our good deeds. Once again I come to the point of confession and repentance that I can't do everything and I can't get all thing under my control. God is the greatest and he is worthy of our praise.


There were many time I try to do thing in my own way and my own strength, sometimes I don't understand why God put me in some situation or I question him how long I should be patient. Now I realize that it's not my business to make God answer all those question of my life, but I should totally trust God because he is only one who is in control of all thing even human's sin. Praise God that I don't need to do thing on my own.. Praise God that he is such a great helper to my life and I should keep walking with him daily.

I forgive to everyone whom hurts me from the past. May God be with them and help them to be strong in him.

Gade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Control & Approval

During these intense 6 months of co-leading a YWAM training school, I have been learning and exploring tons of thing about who God is and about myself which I have to lay down myself in many ways. My intimate relationship with God has been developing since I took the FOCOS (Coaching Course with CMI), for I started to focus more on my quality time with God and learning to listen to him. In past 3 months, although there are so much works going on, I still learn to be still and know that God is God where I can't control any thing at all. Through this school, I wish I could be more prepared, the building would be perfect to run the school, all staffs would be ready to serve the school, and the students would learn and grow incredibly, but those are false expectations because God's plan and how he works in a whole group and individual are totally what we are experiencing now. There are tons of small thing occurs to make us discouraged, but I do learn to let thing go and depend on Go...

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 ESV There are many people in different generation refer to this specific scripture as their comforts, their hopes, and encouragement for others which is not wrong of doing it so, but recently I read this passage over and over until I have the deeper understanding with its context and meditate on it, so I want to write it down to remind myself and share it with you. The verse before this scripture is "For Thus says the Lord: When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will visit you, and I will visit you, and I'll fulfill to you my promise and bring you back to this place. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." - Jeremiah 29:10-11 ESV . God told Jeremiah to write a letter stating this passage in Jerusalem and send it to the survivi...

New Season Comes With The New Year!

Hello to the year 2020!! We are in the beginning of this new year with a huge change in my life and my family, for I am about 6 months pregnant. Hence we are expecting a son by the end of March or the beginning of April, so there are about 3 more months of this journey. Although we weren't plan on having a child, we knew deep in our hearts that God has placed this boy in our lives in a right timing, and this huge transition is going to move us in faith even further than what we could have thought of. Throughout these 6 months of being pregnant, I got to learn and experienced many thing that allows me to become more a mother-liked person. It began with what I recalled how my step mom miscarried her baby many time because she was working very hard, didn't get enough rest, and wasn't aware of what routine the pregnant woman shouldn't have done. I was young by that time, but I saw how my step mom suffer too much from grieving and kept pressing on having her own baby. As a ...