Skip to main content

Being someone whom Jesus loves.

Last night we worshipped our God together with all children in Baan Farm school, ChiangRai. I got to meet one of my friend from TLC whom I heard the incredible testimony from, and it was good to take sometime talk to her and let her pray for me. Thank God for that opportunity. =)

But the most standing out time for me is God saying to me that he seeks to find me wether I thought I'm not that important or someone who wants to hide herself in the conner. The story of women of Samaria flashed on my mind, and I read this scriptures this morning. I've seen that Jesus did God's will even he is in the status of very tiring and thirsty, and I'm so impress of how this conversation went on between Jesus and this lady. Jesus knows everything about her, but Jesus choose to do God's will by sharing with her the living water and the good news about Jesus is for everyone not only Jew so that whoever wants to worship God can worship him with spirit and truth. I felt a warmth embrace of Jesus embrace my cold heart, and I learned that he loves me no matter what state of my heart is in. Jesus is so true and real to me, and I should be able to share my testimony to other about him.

God, I pray that I'll be able to reflect your life, love and character to others. Let me be someone that you can use and depend on you. May other receive a blessing of you through my life, and I want to give all of me to you. Thanks God for this trip because I gained so much more experience with you, and I'm grateful of your love for my life.

May you be glorify in every situation of my life.

Gade

Comments

Zechariah said…
I pray the same for me and the rest of His Body! Thanks for your words of encouragement and how the Lord is moving in your life.

Popular posts from this blog

Control & Approval

During these intense 6 months of co-leading a YWAM training school, I have been learning and exploring tons of thing about who God is and about myself which I have to lay down myself in many ways. My intimate relationship with God has been developing since I took the FOCOS (Coaching Course with CMI), for I started to focus more on my quality time with God and learning to listen to him. In past 3 months, although there are so much works going on, I still learn to be still and know that God is God where I can't control any thing at all. Through this school, I wish I could be more prepared, the building would be perfect to run the school, all staffs would be ready to serve the school, and the students would learn and grow incredibly, but those are false expectations because God's plan and how he works in a whole group and individual are totally what we are experiencing now. There are tons of small thing occurs to make us discouraged, but I do learn to let thing go and depend on Go...

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 ESV There are many people in different generation refer to this specific scripture as their comforts, their hopes, and encouragement for others which is not wrong of doing it so, but recently I read this passage over and over until I have the deeper understanding with its context and meditate on it, so I want to write it down to remind myself and share it with you. The verse before this scripture is "For Thus says the Lord: When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will visit you, and I will visit you, and I'll fulfill to you my promise and bring you back to this place. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." - Jeremiah 29:10-11 ESV . God told Jeremiah to write a letter stating this passage in Jerusalem and send it to the survivi...

New Season Comes With The New Year!

Hello to the year 2020!! We are in the beginning of this new year with a huge change in my life and my family, for I am about 6 months pregnant. Hence we are expecting a son by the end of March or the beginning of April, so there are about 3 more months of this journey. Although we weren't plan on having a child, we knew deep in our hearts that God has placed this boy in our lives in a right timing, and this huge transition is going to move us in faith even further than what we could have thought of. Throughout these 6 months of being pregnant, I got to learn and experienced many thing that allows me to become more a mother-liked person. It began with what I recalled how my step mom miscarried her baby many time because she was working very hard, didn't get enough rest, and wasn't aware of what routine the pregnant woman shouldn't have done. I was young by that time, but I saw how my step mom suffer too much from grieving and kept pressing on having her own baby. As a ...