Skip to main content

Sonship

Around this time last year, I was at the Father Heart 'A' school, and it was only a week to learn about God's heart as a father. I expected me to be changed and healed from all the wounded of my past, so that I don't have any trouble to love and accept others, but what I experienced there was completely contrast from my expectation. I experienced God's heart for me and learned how much he loves me. I found a huge fear in the core of me, the fear of death, and there is no one will fight to protect me because I was ruined since I was in the womb of my mom, but God revealed himself to me that he was there to protect and comfort me. I can prove that he is right because I am still alive until today. I am so afraid to be in some place that I can't help myself if there is an emergency, I am afraid to fly, I am afraid to be in the ocean and surround with water. This is what God revealed to me, and it helped me to deal with it. I need to understand who God is for me, so that I can get rid of this fear. Although I realized what my fear is, I am struggling to believe and rest in God's arms. Until last month where I was the interpreter for a speaker from Montana Base, Dan Lake, I realized I need to believe in who God is. I saw my problem, and I knew how I am struggling, but I need to look at God instead of keep gazing on the problems. After that even I have to fly on the airplane and was in the scary moment, but I felt God's peace is over me. God is at work to take care of me, and he knew the best that I still need to be alive for his plan. This kind of thought helps me to claim down and seeing God is working on it. After learning about God's character, it was time for me to learn how to take the sonship. God used my own family to teach me how it is different to truly understand my sonship and walk out with it. There was one time I walked into my dad farm to harvest the pineapple for myself and friends, dad told me where is the best place to pick from. When I walked in at that moment, I felt such a rightful person to do what the son should do; harvesting and taking care of my dad's farm. Others may sneak in to get what they want, but they didn't care of anything else inside that farm, but I saw what need to be done and make it useful for my dad. This is how God revealed to me that I need to hear God's voice for myself as his son, and I need to take that sonship in me. When I read through Matthew 4:1-11, it was the confirmation about the sonship. When you value God's voice as important part of your life, then you are able to recognize who you are and who God is. You know as a son what need to be done for your father's kingdom. This is my journey to take in my sonship as God has put in me, and I'm glad that God is always right at time, he uses everything to reveal thing to us, so that we will understand and walk it out differently from yesterday. I'm so thankful for those experience and that I can share from my heart what I've been learning and walking through. There will be many of us who have no clue of sonship because what we experience from our earthly father or earthly mother, but it's time for us to experience the differences The Father's Heart of God, so that we will be whole in his fullness. I write this journal not because I fully understand or have it all, but I am still walking toward it without hesitating. And this shall be my prayer for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wilderness

Have you ever wondered how many challenged you need to go through each year? What about your hope for future? Will it ever come true when it seemly nothing can make it happen? I want to say that I'm good enough, I've been through many thing that I can stand firm and don't lose my mind. I don't care what happen in the future, for I know my God is able to do. I fail to totally trust that my circumstances is not a big deal. Once again, I have to encourage myself through the book of Philippians, for it talks about being rejoice. I admit how worry I am and try to work out in my own way. I saw a picture of myself building up such a strong mountain to conquer all the optical, but when I worshiped God during the Conference, I just realized my mountain become its optical for taking me to another level of trusting God. God told me that he will make my mountain flat, and I'm in this wilderness, so that I'll realize who God is and how amazing he is. A big challenging fo

Hope

It seems like I'm not doing good on posting stuff for my blog, but there are so many thing that I really enjoy and like to share though. The last couple month had been a challenge time to me to be thoughtful of my future and my vision. I ended up determining to study Bible, and it's because I need God's truth in my life so much. The course will be in February, and it's only 4 month course digging in the New Testament. I have a hard time with communication my feeling, my emotion and being honest. I can be with God, but still I like to hide my feeling from others. I disobey God for once, and now it causes me in suffering in relationship with my friend. I wish I could turn back to that time, and I wouldn't hold any thing against my friend at all.. Poor Gade, but I'm lifting up head to the hope in the Lord because he is my counselor. The Christmas season is coming, and I can't believe that Bangkok is cold right now. I beg God to let Bangkok cold at least a mon

A biblical worldview

Hey, Just wanna drop a line that I'm doing ok.. Kinda busy with bible study in Galatians with our brand new Bangkok DTS , with work and with the preparation for the trip. I'm so exciting and can't imagine that I have only one month left before we jump on the airplane.. Thing is getting along in God's way, and I'm so proud of his wonderful plans. If you want to pray for us as a team, you can pray for another 130,000 baht is giving toward this trip for us and for us to be unify in God's perfect plan. I don't really share much about my heart for doing bible study. I found my strength of a person who always seeking for knowledge, and I'm not surprise when I feel I wanna do the School Of Biblical Studying. It wasn't because I want to be a preacher at all, but I truly wanna have more understanding of the bible and how I can live out in what I believe. I'm praying right now where I shall go to and what the right time for me is. This week I just gave m