Skip to main content

How good we are compares to his plan

You may curious about the topic, and I have explanation for it. Lately, I've been noticing in a life of Jacob from the book of Genesis. His story is very interested about who he is and how God worked with him. Surprisingly, I don't think that he was good enough to be the father of the nation, Israel, but God gave him this name. His household was in sin and in many big trouble, but God helped him and his household in many time. Yet people cause the trouble, God still look after them because of his grace and his marvelous plan. What shall we fear then? How can we worry about our future while we've seen a thousand times that God is at hand all the time? It's our human being that try to put thing in control, and sometimes we're waving because it's hardly to trust God when we get into a challenge situation. I used to say to myself "nope, I'm not going to worry"., but when the time comes, I do worry, I do curious how God will fix thing in my hands. But in the end I learn to surrender and say 'it's up to God, because He is in charge of his plan, and I just need to follow and cooperate with him'. I'm trying not to be a person who expect God to do a big thing for me, but I rather wait to see what God want to do and be thankful for every thing, and it keep me exciting to see God moves in my circumstances in his own way. Since I'm a type of person who expecting a big thing to happen all the time or even the successfulness of everything that I've put my energy on, I always evaluated myself 'am I good enough, am I working hard enough, am I laying back so much or what?'. I rush through the process because I want to see the end, and then God teaches me through Jacob's story. It wasn't about man but God. He chooses whom he want to choose, he moves when he wants to move, and he have mercy on a person that he wants to, so my part is to accept God as the Sovereign God. It's not because I'm a good person or worth enough to cause God's attention, so that he will pick me to do the best thing for the world. I can't help myself every time, and it makes me to depend on God. This truth can be applied to the TG' Coffee & Arts Shop. I long to see customer who come to build relationship with us and get to know us. God has brought many artists come to know us, and I just realized that why we're unique from other Coffee Shop. Through our time at the shop, God can use our lives to be friend with these artists and bless them through our prayers, our serving, and our friendship. I'm so thankful that God can use us even we're on our business journey. It's not about how good we are to present to the world, it's about how God gonna make a move in us, so that the world will know. Please be prayerful for us as we're living in HuaHin and slowly adjust to this town. May God be glorify through our serving and who we are in Christ. Blessings, Gade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wilderness

Have you ever wondered how many challenged you need to go through each year? What about your hope for future? Will it ever come true when it seemly nothing can make it happen? I want to say that I'm good enough, I've been through many thing that I can stand firm and don't lose my mind. I don't care what happen in the future, for I know my God is able to do. I fail to totally trust that my circumstances is not a big deal. Once again, I have to encourage myself through the book of Philippians, for it talks about being rejoice. I admit how worry I am and try to work out in my own way. I saw a picture of myself building up such a strong mountain to conquer all the optical, but when I worshiped God during the Conference, I just realized my mountain become its optical for taking me to another level of trusting God. God told me that he will make my mountain flat, and I'm in this wilderness, so that I'll realize who God is and how amazing he is. A big challenging fo

A biblical worldview

Hey, Just wanna drop a line that I'm doing ok.. Kinda busy with bible study in Galatians with our brand new Bangkok DTS , with work and with the preparation for the trip. I'm so exciting and can't imagine that I have only one month left before we jump on the airplane.. Thing is getting along in God's way, and I'm so proud of his wonderful plans. If you want to pray for us as a team, you can pray for another 130,000 baht is giving toward this trip for us and for us to be unify in God's perfect plan. I don't really share much about my heart for doing bible study. I found my strength of a person who always seeking for knowledge, and I'm not surprise when I feel I wanna do the School Of Biblical Studying. It wasn't because I want to be a preacher at all, but I truly wanna have more understanding of the bible and how I can live out in what I believe. I'm praying right now where I shall go to and what the right time for me is. This week I just gave m

Hope

It seems like I'm not doing good on posting stuff for my blog, but there are so many thing that I really enjoy and like to share though. The last couple month had been a challenge time to me to be thoughtful of my future and my vision. I ended up determining to study Bible, and it's because I need God's truth in my life so much. The course will be in February, and it's only 4 month course digging in the New Testament. I have a hard time with communication my feeling, my emotion and being honest. I can be with God, but still I like to hide my feeling from others. I disobey God for once, and now it causes me in suffering in relationship with my friend. I wish I could turn back to that time, and I wouldn't hold any thing against my friend at all.. Poor Gade, but I'm lifting up head to the hope in the Lord because he is my counselor. The Christmas season is coming, and I can't believe that Bangkok is cold right now. I beg God to let Bangkok cold at least a mon