Skip to main content

Will you let God taken it away?

I'm reading Exodus for a week already, and I'm so excited to enjoy this book in the way that I never been like this before. There is something I've noticed lately between Pharaoh and Moses. Lord had mentioned several time to Moses and Pharaoh with the same words "I am the Lord". God revealed himself to Moses and to Pharaoh as God, and these two people responded to his command differently. However, considering from Pharaoh's perspective there were multitude of Hebrews in his land that could be a threat for his nation if Hebrews came along his enemies to take down the Egyptians, plus he had Hebrews as the slaves, so Hebrews did all the construction works which became a great advantage for his nation. He couldn't let all of them move away from Egypt. In Exodus 9, God was going to bring them down by saying that Pharaoh and his people will be no longer in this earth. God kept revealing himself to them as God, and what he asked from Pharaoh is all about letting God's people to serve the true God. God owns them not Pharaoh. As I mentioned before, it was hard that Pharaoh would let this people get away from him because it could be a threat and his throne was shaken. Somehow I've seen this pattern happens in my own life many time. When I realized there is something that I didn't let God have it because I'm afraid that I'll loose the value of it, God starts to draw my attention to him. Will I let God taken away or let it belong to God? I'm sure that we're holding on to something that we might thought 'well it belongs to me and I can't live without it.' Then God begins to show us that He is our Lord who is in charge of doing all of this for us. God is there for us to keep us not having a harden heart, and he is there to make sure that we know what kind of burden we should take. I learn that it's better if we let God taken thing away when he needs it from the 1st time of his requesting, because it means we truly understand Who God is and everything is belonged to God. Am I holding so tight on my future partner? Am I holding so tight about having a great ministry and make it runs on my way? Am I holding on only my own plan? One of it that I'm letting go into God's care is about my marriage life. It wasn't because my boyfriend is not good enough, but it because I'm too focusing on it until I loose peace and joy to enjoy my relationship with God and with him. I care so much of others' thinking of me until I'm forcing thing to happen on my way. I felt bad that I've put so much pressure on him, and when thing didn't go as I plan, I started to freak out and can't move on. Am I afraid loosing face and all reputation? Yes, I am, then God uses this kind of example to reveal himself as God to me, and let me learn to let all of this cases into his care. He can take it away as he wish, because my boyfriend and my future belong to God anyway. Please stand with me as I'm walking through this kind of process, and pray that I'll focus on having a good relationship with God and to serve in God's Kingdom until the right time comes for me to be Mrs. ;) I hope what I share from my heart can be an encouragement to those who read on my blogs. May God keep you close to his heart throughout this year. God bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wilderness

Have you ever wondered how many challenged you need to go through each year? What about your hope for future? Will it ever come true when it seemly nothing can make it happen? I want to say that I'm good enough, I've been through many thing that I can stand firm and don't lose my mind. I don't care what happen in the future, for I know my God is able to do. I fail to totally trust that my circumstances is not a big deal. Once again, I have to encourage myself through the book of Philippians, for it talks about being rejoice. I admit how worry I am and try to work out in my own way. I saw a picture of myself building up such a strong mountain to conquer all the optical, but when I worshiped God during the Conference, I just realized my mountain become its optical for taking me to another level of trusting God. God told me that he will make my mountain flat, and I'm in this wilderness, so that I'll realize who God is and how amazing he is. A big challenging fo

A biblical worldview

Hey, Just wanna drop a line that I'm doing ok.. Kinda busy with bible study in Galatians with our brand new Bangkok DTS , with work and with the preparation for the trip. I'm so exciting and can't imagine that I have only one month left before we jump on the airplane.. Thing is getting along in God's way, and I'm so proud of his wonderful plans. If you want to pray for us as a team, you can pray for another 130,000 baht is giving toward this trip for us and for us to be unify in God's perfect plan. I don't really share much about my heart for doing bible study. I found my strength of a person who always seeking for knowledge, and I'm not surprise when I feel I wanna do the School Of Biblical Studying. It wasn't because I want to be a preacher at all, but I truly wanna have more understanding of the bible and how I can live out in what I believe. I'm praying right now where I shall go to and what the right time for me is. This week I just gave m

Hope

It seems like I'm not doing good on posting stuff for my blog, but there are so many thing that I really enjoy and like to share though. The last couple month had been a challenge time to me to be thoughtful of my future and my vision. I ended up determining to study Bible, and it's because I need God's truth in my life so much. The course will be in February, and it's only 4 month course digging in the New Testament. I have a hard time with communication my feeling, my emotion and being honest. I can be with God, but still I like to hide my feeling from others. I disobey God for once, and now it causes me in suffering in relationship with my friend. I wish I could turn back to that time, and I wouldn't hold any thing against my friend at all.. Poor Gade, but I'm lifting up head to the hope in the Lord because he is my counselor. The Christmas season is coming, and I can't believe that Bangkok is cold right now. I beg God to let Bangkok cold at least a mon