Skip to main content

3 years passing by

The 2nd of January is the date that reminds me of mom passing away. In this 2017, it will be 3 years that she has gone from this earth. I always have mixed feeling between glad and grief because of the thing in this world. It would be better for her to be set free from all kind of painful and difficulty in life, but it is also hard for those who are left behind, since she had been the center of our family. During these 3 years, I also can see how God walked us through as the family. Although I am still missing her and grief deeply in my heart, I have hope to look forward to see her again. Since loosing someone became real to me, I am able to look around and understand how others would feel. I was comforted through people who has been through it before, so God is able to use me for his glory to comfort those in their losses. However, I have became stronger in who I am because I considered how important part my step mom was to me, and as death can separate us at any time, I now learn to be appreciate my dad, my sisters, and my own family through affections and cares. Thank you for placing this person in my life, Lord. You know her very best, and you also set a good model into my life. She is always amazing! I miss her so much, I wish I could go home to see her face every time. I wish I could talk with her on the phone to laugh, to share, and to cry with her. I wish I could give her a big hug and tell her how much I miss her. I wish I could be a better daughter to her so that she would be blessed at all time. I wish I could give her presents and continue to do it every occasion. I wish I could say 'I love you, mom' to her in person. I wish I could bring my future kids to her and introduce her as their grandma. I wish my kids would be able to learn from her and be loved by her. However, what I already had, it was the best I could do, and I don't regret. Although I may be homesick for thousand time, I'll set my eyes on you, Lord, my hope, my future, and my eternity. Thank you for loving me through sharing my step mom's life with me. Thank you for choosing her and placing her into my life. Thank you for caring me even though she is no longer here, but all the meaningful memories are kept abundantly in my heart. Thanks be unto God as always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wilderness

Have you ever wondered how many challenged you need to go through each year? What about your hope for future? Will it ever come true when it seemly nothing can make it happen? I want to say that I'm good enough, I've been through many thing that I can stand firm and don't lose my mind. I don't care what happen in the future, for I know my God is able to do. I fail to totally trust that my circumstances is not a big deal. Once again, I have to encourage myself through the book of Philippians, for it talks about being rejoice. I admit how worry I am and try to work out in my own way. I saw a picture of myself building up such a strong mountain to conquer all the optical, but when I worshiped God during the Conference, I just realized my mountain become its optical for taking me to another level of trusting God. God told me that he will make my mountain flat, and I'm in this wilderness, so that I'll realize who God is and how amazing he is. A big challenging fo

Hope

It seems like I'm not doing good on posting stuff for my blog, but there are so many thing that I really enjoy and like to share though. The last couple month had been a challenge time to me to be thoughtful of my future and my vision. I ended up determining to study Bible, and it's because I need God's truth in my life so much. The course will be in February, and it's only 4 month course digging in the New Testament. I have a hard time with communication my feeling, my emotion and being honest. I can be with God, but still I like to hide my feeling from others. I disobey God for once, and now it causes me in suffering in relationship with my friend. I wish I could turn back to that time, and I wouldn't hold any thing against my friend at all.. Poor Gade, but I'm lifting up head to the hope in the Lord because he is my counselor. The Christmas season is coming, and I can't believe that Bangkok is cold right now. I beg God to let Bangkok cold at least a mon

A biblical worldview

Hey, Just wanna drop a line that I'm doing ok.. Kinda busy with bible study in Galatians with our brand new Bangkok DTS , with work and with the preparation for the trip. I'm so exciting and can't imagine that I have only one month left before we jump on the airplane.. Thing is getting along in God's way, and I'm so proud of his wonderful plans. If you want to pray for us as a team, you can pray for another 130,000 baht is giving toward this trip for us and for us to be unify in God's perfect plan. I don't really share much about my heart for doing bible study. I found my strength of a person who always seeking for knowledge, and I'm not surprise when I feel I wanna do the School Of Biblical Studying. It wasn't because I want to be a preacher at all, but I truly wanna have more understanding of the bible and how I can live out in what I believe. I'm praying right now where I shall go to and what the right time for me is. This week I just gave m